The Municipal building has several different offices located at the 3197
Belmont Street Building.
- Customers can pay their water bills, fill out complaint forms and put in
request for service repairs.
- Boards of Public Affairs meetings are held every 1st and 3rd Tuesday
of every month at 5pm to address complaints.
- Bellaire Local taxes are processed and fees collected.
- Meter Tickets or Police Tickets (yellow or orange)
- Speeding tickets issued by Bellaire Police Department
- Police reports ($5.00)
- Permits (Building, Contractor License
- Mayor’s Court 2nd and 4th Thursday at 6pm every month
- Residential Parking permits
- Solicitation Fees
- Accounts Recievable/Payable
- The purpose of this job is to investigate a broad variety of alleged
violations of county ordinances andstate law reported by other county
departments and the general public.
- Enforces compliance with codesand ordinances and performs on-site
inspections and investigations.
- Duties and responsibilities include,but are not limited to: Inspecting
buildings, structures, and land in order to enforce zoning, housing,
nuisance abatement, solid waste, and other relatedcodes and
ordinances,making sure permits are uptodate.